April 17-20, 2023
The Woodlands, TX
We can’t wait to see you at this year’s Grace International Conference at Grace Church in The Woodlands, Texas! We believe God is going to move in mighty ways as we gather to worship Him.
Join us for 3 amazing nights of services, powerful Prayer Meetings, 16 breakout session options, and an outdoor Texan Concert and Luncheon on the new Grace Woodlands plaza!
Bring your staff, leaders, and invite a pastor that would benefit from this conference. Everyone is welcome and registration is FREE!
Come expectant for a fresh move of God!
The Woodlands is waiting for you!
TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY (4/18-19)
8:30am… Prayer Meeting
9:30am-12:30pm… Morning Sessions
Afternoon: Free Time / Fellowship
Noon-2pm… Free Texas BBQ Lunch
with special “Go Texan” country concert!
*CONFERENCE ENDS @ 2PM*
*Kids Ministry is available for birth-grade 6 for all day and evening sessions. More info below.
GO TEXAN CONCERT AND BBQ LUNCHEON
There is a special outdoor GO TEXAN concert and BBQ Luncheon on the Grace Plaza on Thursday, April 20. We invite you to wear your Cowboy boots, jeans, and hat — this fun time together will conclude this year’s conference.
24400 I-45 N
The Woodlands, TX
If you have any questions about the conference location, airports, hotels, or other travel needs, please contact Debbe Johnson – [email protected] or 713-558-8030 (Grace International office)
We recommend flying into George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), which is only 20 minutes away from Grace Woodlands.
Another option is William P Hobby Airport (HOU) in the south part of the city (45+ minutes away from Grace).
*Transportation is not provided by the conference.
We are excited to announce that there will be a complimentary shuttle service available for this year’s conference! The shuttles will provide transportation to/from the following locations on a specific schedule during the conference.
- IAH (Bush) airport- must reserve ahead of time (No transportation from Hobby airport)
- Hotel Indigo (conference hotel on church property)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton North Houston/Spring
- Holiday Inn and Suites (North Spring on I-45 N)
- Town Center In The Woodlands (restaurants, shopping, The Waterway, etc.)
- Grace Woodlands (conference location)
Hotel Indigo is our host hotel… a brand-new waterfront hotel at Cathedral Lakes (located on the church property).
We have exclusive use of the beautiful hotel with 103 rooms, full restaurant, pool, and gym. Rooms are going quickly, so book yours today!
Click button below for the Grace International special pricing! If you call, tell them you are with the Grace International group… Group Code: GCI
NUMEROUS HOTELS ONLY MINUTES FROM GRACE
Bring The Entire Family!
Grace Kids is available for birth – 6th grade for all sessions. We look forward to seeing your kids experience God in a fresh way! Plus, they will have an amazing time with their Grace International friends as they play on our giant playscape, carousel, and train!
Experience The Woodlands
Rated as America’s Best Community To Live In in 2021… The Woodlands is known for its top-rated restaurants, extraordinary shopping options, 220 miles of hike and bike trails, 148 parks, championship golf courses, and family-friendly activities.
The Woodlands is waiting… for you!
• Market Street offers luxury boutique shopping in an open-air main street atmosphere with more than 90 stores and lifestyle centers alongside delicious restaurants, a boutique movie theater, and a luxury hotel.
• The Woodlands Mall is a distinguished fashion center with more than 160 shops and restaurants under one roof.
• Restaurant Row at Hughes Landing offers delicious dining options with unforgettable patio views and outdoor seating along Lake Woodlands.
• Riva Row Boathouse at The Waterway provides a unique experience and a great way to take advantage of the mild weather and abundance of water in The Woodlands. Rent kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, and swan boats for a peaceful afternoon on the water.
• Lake Conroe is a 22,000-acre lake with a total of 157 miles of shoreline. Lake Conroe is the perfect spot for rest and relaxation, or an exciting adventure. Enjoy fishing, boating, and other water sports. Don’t have a boat? Don’t worry, Lake Conroe has a variety of guides, and boat rental options. Make sure to end the night at one of the lakeside dining restaurants.
• Texas TreeVentures is an outdoor aerial adventure course that will have you climbing to new heights! Set amongst the trees, this unique course is both mentally and physically challenging, offering a great activity for families and friends!
Experience Houston and Beyond
Here are some amazing options for you and your family if you want to spend a few days in the area before or after the conference.